Nurserve Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Nurserve and Nursing Community Postings > Assistance for Assitants and Auxiliary's
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Nurses fight for freedom can you help ?

Uniform Dating
 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
spursmad321 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote spursmad321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nurses fight for freedom can you help ?
    Posted: 01 June 2007 at 7:42pm
YOU ARE NOT ALONE
PETITION

On 6 May 2004 five Bulgarian nurses and a Palestinian doctor were sentenced to death for consciously infecting more than 400 Libyan children with the AIDS virus.     
     There is overwhelming evidence that the children in the Libyan hospital were infected with the virus due to poor hygiene conditions and long before the sentenced medics arrived in Libya. However, the Libyan judicial authorities did not consider this evidence during the 5-year trial. If action is not taken, the five Bulgarian nurses and the Palestinian doctor will receive the death penalty through a firing squad.
     The Supporters of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club have been made aware of the plight of these six people by one of our players wearing an armband to show support for them. We would like to show our support and express our feelings on the matter.     
      We, the undersigned, appeal to you, Foreign Minister of the Libyan Government to please reconsider the sentence of these six medical professionals, and consider them for immediate release. Because of the seriousness of the matter, we ask that you consider this issue with highest priority.

If you would like to sign this Petition then please use link below.

http://www.digital-empathy.com/petition

Thank You.               

Edited by spursmad321
Pure Maiden View Drop Down
Super Nurserve
Super Nurserve

Quote Pure Maiden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2007 at 12:17am
Well thankyou, have signed the petition!

Quote spursmad321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2007 at 1:07pm
Thank you Pure Maiden for taking the time to sign. I wondered if you might know of any other ways of spreading the word.

Thanks again.
greyhoundgal View Drop Down

Quote greyhoundgal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2007 at 10:11pm
I too have signed.
Pure Maiden View Drop Down
Super Nurserve
Super Nurserve

Quote Pure Maiden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2007 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by spursmad321

Thank you Pure Maiden for taking the time to sign. I wondered if you might know of any other ways of spreading the word.

Thanks again.

I am sorry, I don't know how to get the attention you need for this plight, there are thousands of worthy causes that need air time so to speak, but if you keep on plugging sites and do what your doing then some will take the time to read and support you, others will call you a spammer, but that is the risk you take

Good luck to you and thanks greyhoundgal for your support

Quote spursmad321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2007 at 9:52pm
Thanks again Pure Maiden, I will continue to try and find other sites to post it.

Also thanks to greyhoundgal for signing.
KiNGMAN View Drop Down

Quote KiNGMAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2007 at 5:22pm
i have added my monica

well done to berbi and good to see we are going into next season with him and hopefully many more seasons !!!!

Quote spursmad321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2007 at 10:22pm
Thanks kingman.
I am looking forward to next season, I have a feeling its going to be a good one.
 Post Reply Post Reply