Uniform Dating
 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
steve View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
  Quote steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Chat Room - Finally Live!!!!
    Posted: 05 July 2008 at 8:52am
Hi Please visit the new chatroom, you will need to send an email to get the password, but moderators will be able to view the password from the Moderator Pow Wow room.

Click on the link here Link Here
Pure Maiden! View Drop Down
Super Nurserve
Super Nurserve

Quote Pure Maiden! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2008 at 12:38pm
WOW, thanks steve, just been in to try it out
steve View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2008 at 10:36pm
The Password for the chatroom is 'wardchat'
mjuel2 View Drop Down

Quote mjuel2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2008 at 10:28am
just wanted to say that when-ever i have visited the chat room im usually the only 1 in there ... not much fun chatting to 1s self hopefully it,l pick up soon tho juelzz
IdahoDennis View Drop Down

Quote IdahoDennis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2008 at 3:12pm
Wahts a good time to "meet" in the chat room?

Dennis
steve View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2008 at 7:54pm
Schedule for Chat Room

Monday 1pm and 9pm - Accident and Emergency
Tuesday 1pm and 9pm - Theatre
Wednesday 1 pm and 9pm - Mental Health
Thursday 1pm and 9pm - Community
Firday 1pm and 7pm (before everyon goes out) - Student Nurses

You can also leave messages here on the Chat Room notice board and ask what subjects you would like to discuss. You can then meet at a designated time.
There are no rules regarding the discussion but it should be related to nursing.

If you have any questions or other ideas please let me know.

regards

Steve
shan View Drop Down

Quote shan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2008 at 4:57pm
Hi There,
i am new on this forum and i am really need help to succeed in interview i have completed my overseas nurses programme and got my pin last month. i have given 6 interviews and find myself in such a bad situation please guide me, how it could help me.
Evelyn Z View Drop Down

Quote Evelyn Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2010 at 9:37am

Hello !
I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

Quote IdahoDennis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2010 at 2:58pm
Sure,
Unless someone knows better, we were all newcomers once.
feierdd View Drop Down

Quote feierdd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2010 at 7:05am
Hi!Max Headroom Complete Series DVD Boxset is a short-lived but ground-breaking British-produced science fiction television series by Chrysalis/Lakeside Productions made for American TV. Max Headroom DVD Boxset was based on the Channel 4 British TV pilot Max Headroom: 20 Minutes into the Future. Max Headroom Complete Series DVD Boxset is often mistaken as an American-produced show due to the setting and its use of an almost entirely US cast along with being broadcast in the USA on the ABC network. Max Headroom DVD Boxset went into production in late 1986 and ran for six episodes in the first season with eight being produced in season two.I really like it!Hope it interests you!
 Post Reply Post Reply