Nurserve Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Nurserve and Nursing Community Postings > Interview Help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Nursing Auxiliary Hospice Interview?

Uniform Dating
 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Madcow View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Madcow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nursing Auxiliary Hospice Interview?
    Posted: 23 February 2010 at 11:18am
Hi
I am new to this forum so please be kind.
I have applied for a post for a Nursing Auxiliary at Farleigh Hospice. I have been lucky enough to have be granted an interview for the 4th March 2010
I know they are very picky on whom they employ at the Hospice and they look for a different kind of nurse.
Has anyone any idea what they will ask me at the interview so I am prepared.
I do hope they ask me things in plain English and not gobble if you understand my drift.
Here's hoping someone can help pretty please.
glo View Drop Down

Quote glo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2010 at 7:51am
i would love to know how you got on and what they asked you as i too have a interview this wednesday the 7th april and i am also new to this site thanks glo
chieuhado View Drop Down

Quote chieuhado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2010 at 8:08am
I've worked for several years in community-based case management (verbal assesment; no "hands-on") and have had three years of medical surgical hospital nursing in the past. I love making home visits and am looking to work in a more spiritually-oriented area of nursing.

Edited by chieuhado - 31 August 2010 at 8:12am
FrankClarivu View Drop Down

Quote FrankClarivu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 5:03am
In my experience, the topic should already be known to you, or you would not be through to interview stage. The challenge is ensuring you fit with organizational goals and objectives. This means you should be yourself, as it is in your interest to ensure that you fit the organization rather than squeezing yourself through the wrong size.
Regards,
Clarivu
tantru View Drop Down

Quote tantru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2012 at 7:33pm
Is there a different process that someone coming from the Philippines would have to do before setting up an interview? I'm going to the states on the tourist visa, and hope that I can find a nursing position so I can stay and work in the US.
Avid survival seeds supporter and kratom user for medicinal purposes.
 Post Reply Post Reply